We're excited to offer delicious specials for Easter weekend, including our famous hams, lamb and deviled eggs!
To place an order, it's easy as 1-2-3-4...
- Select: See our Spring Easter Weekend specials listed below. Decide what you'd like.
- Email: email Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, order request and preferred pick-up location and she'll help you finalize your reservation. Please email Meg between March 23-March 29th!
- Order: Place your reservation with Meg by March 29th!
- Pick up & Pay: Pick up your order at Butcher Bar: West or Butcher Bar: Black Mountain between Friday, March 30-Sunday, April 1. Pick up hours are 12-9pm each day.
Easter Weekend Specials:
House-made Deviled Eggs
Chef Paul's deviled eggs are delicious and not to be missed! If you're entertaining over the holiday weekend, we have you covered. These classics are vegetarian friendly, unless you want them topped with our local beef bacon.
- Enjoy a dozen deviled eggs (plated as 24 halves) for $15
- Top your deviled eggs with beef bacon...a dozen for $17
Foothills Holiday Hams
Our famous hams are a hit with the whole family. These hams are seasoned and fully cooked and prepared for you ahead of time...just heat, slice and eat, or enjoyed sliced for sandwiches and cold lunch spreads. Whole hams are available ranging from 2-6lbs at $11.99 / lb.
Grass-Fed Lamb (from Border Springs Farm)
Please email Meg for pricing and to finish your order. We love Border Springs Farm and we're proud to feature their lamb this season!
Choose from the following for your special meal...
- Rack of Lamb
- Shoulder of Lamb
- Leg of Lamb
- Ground Lamb
- Lamb Shanks
Granny's Ham Rolls
The classic southern party staple. Foothills ham on Hawaiian rolls, melty swiss cheese & Duke’s mayo and topped with delicious buttery poppyseed goodness. Just heat and eat. 12 rolls per order.
$15 / dozen.